Valorant is one of the up-and-coming games in the FPS Multiplayer gaming sphere. This game has adapted the shooting mechanics from the traditional games and has made it better by adding its own improvements. Valorant constantly develops its game in order to provide new content and keep the players satisfied. The game also puts out patches to fix the bugs and issues that have been hindering the smooth functioning of the game. Many players want to learn more about Valorant Patch Notes 2.04.
Also read:Â When Do Weekly Challenges Reset In Valorant? Here’s A Complete Guide For This Riot Release
Also read:Â When Is Valorant Agent Astra Getting Released? Know All Details Here
The Valorant 2.04 patch notes are out, and the players can check them out here to learn more about the latest update. The latest Valorant Update 2.04 brings a new agent to the game, Agent Astra. Along with the new agent, there are some mode updates, competitive updates, quality of life updates, and bug fixes in the latest Valorant update. Check out the complete Valorant 2.04 Patch Notes below:
- Bind Teleporter exit doors are now permanently jammed open
- Bindâ€™s pickrate is again evenly weighted
- This patch marks the start of Competitive Episode 2: Act 2!
- Placements have changed for the start of an Act. Now, if the players have already placed this Episode, then their rank will no longer be lowered at the start of an Act
- If the players were of Radiant or Immortal rank, they will keep their position on the leaderboard, but theirÂ Rank Rating(RR)Â will be reduced by 90% and all Radiant players will be bumped down to Immortal because they will need to again prove that they are the best of the best in the new Act
- Achieving Radiant now requires both being in the top 500 players in the playerâ€™s region, as well as having a minimum amount of RR
- The players must finish their placement game to display on the Leaderboard again for the new Act
- Players are only required to play 1 placement match to display their rank
- Their RR (and potentially rank) may change based on how they perform in their placement game, but the maximum change will be based solely on that game
- Players who have not previously placed in Competitive this Episode will still need to play 5 placement games to earn their initial rank
- Radiant will be more challenging to earn. Players must achieve a certain level of RR before being able to ascend to Radiant. This is adjusted per region based on rank population size and RR distribution.
Regional requirements for Radiant cut off:
- LATAM & KR: 100 RR
- BR: 200 Rank Rating
- NA & APAC: 300 RR
- EU: 400 RR
- The web leaderboard will be disabled briefly for maintenance at the start of this patch, expect it to be re-enabled within 24â€“48 hours
- After this patch, the total amount of average RR per win/loss will be reducedÂ by 5
- During this patch, the demotion logic for players will be changed to start at 70RR(Previously 80RR).
- Ranks will no longer be displayed in Agent select or in-game. Players will still be able to see ranks on the end of the game screen
- Players can now queue with a wider group of friends and teammates if they are at the lower.
QUALITY OF LIFE
- Added Tactical Voice Over
- In service of improving team coordination and information sharing, more context is added to some of the automated Agent VO lines that play during the round.
- Agent lines like “Spike spotted” or â€œEnemies spottedâ€ will also say a map â€œSuper Regionâ€ afterwards. (e.g., â€œSpike spotted Câ€ or â€œEnemies spotted Bâ€).
- Additionally, an option is added to place Tactical VO messaging into the Chat window
- The toggle for this option is available under Accessibility options. With this enabled, when Tac VO lines are triggered, a Chat message will be sent relaying the information. The text lines are modified to best communicate who said what. For example, instead of Sova verbally saying â€œEnemy spotted Bâ€, the chat message will read â€œSova spotted an ENEMY in Bâ€.
Tactical VO FAQ
- Tactical VO will not be enabled in modes
- Tactical VO can be disabled via toggle
- Tactical VO being ducked by VOIP can be disabled via toggle
- Tactical VO Chat messages can be enabled via toggle
- Improved Client framerate by 3% on average for medium to high spec machines in 10-player games, by optimizing inventory management
- Fixed jitteriness when using the ghost mode modifier in custom gamesâ€”the character now moves more smoothly without constant movement correctionsÂ
- Fixed an issue where casting Brimstoneâ€™s Sky Smoke right after picking up an Ultimate orb would result in ability charges lost, and smokes not deployed
- Fixed a bug that caused the Custom game server dropdown to loop infinitely
- Fixed parts of Reynaâ€™s Soul Orb feedback triggering when assisting kills on non-players
- Fixed Reynaâ€™s Soul Orb timer not properly syncing with its actual duration
- Fixed issues where teleporting into narrow areas created by Sageâ€™s wall with Omenâ€™s Shrouded Step pushed him into a wall
- Fixed ult active indicators not working for Killjoy, Cypher, Brimstone, Sage, Breach, Jett and Viper
Also read:Â Valorant Celestial Skins And Anime Skins Bundle To Arrive In Game
Also read:Â Valorant Escalation: Check Out New Valorant Gun Game Mode