Princess Eugenie and husband Jack reportedly move out of Meghan and Harry’s Frogmore cottage

Princess Eugenie and husband Jack have mysteriously quit Frogmore Cottage, reports The Sun. The couple were loaned the five-bedroom cottage by Harry and Meghan to “start their own family”.
Pregnant Eugenie, 30, and Jack, 34, arranged to live in the five-bed Grade II listed cottage while the Sussexes were in California.
Harry and Meghan said they were “delighted” to “open up their home” to the couple expecting their first child in the new year, the Sun reported.
But after only six weeks living in the massively renovated home the couple packed up their belongings and moved back to Kensington Palace.
RELATED: Secret plan for when Queen dies: ‘London Bridge is down’
RELATED: Kate Middleton and Prince William take George, Charlotte and Louis out
One insider said: “It is empty again. Why does no one want to live in Frogmore Cottage? What is wrong with the place?” Buckingham Palace did not want to comment and sources said it was a private arrangement between Eugenie and Harry.
The Sun understands Eugenie and Jack could still move back to Frogmore Cottage after Christmas.
Eugenie, expecting her first child with Jack in the new year, was spotted shopping in Kensington, west London, ten days ago.
Harry and Meghan spent £2.4 million (AU$4.2 million) of taxpayers money on transforming the cottage on the Windsor Castle estate into a family home.
The refurbishment included a £50,000 (AU$88,000) eco-friendly boiler, designer kitchen and yoga room and refurbished bathrooms.
But the Sussexes have not stepped foot inside their massively-renovated home since March.
Removal vans emptied the cottage after they bought an £11m (AU$19.3 million) California mansion.
In September Harry revealed he has paid off the bills to the taxpayer spent on renovations.
Weeks later Eugenie struck a private arrangement with her cousin to move into the empty house.
The secret deal initially blindsided senior royals but welcomed as pregnant Eugenie could live near parents Prince Andrew and Fergie.
SECRET DEAL
The Queen and Duke of Edinburgh are in their ‘HMS Bubble’ inside Windsor Castle which is a short walk away.
At the time a Sussex source said: “Frogmore Cottage continues to be (the couple’s) residence in the UK and they are delighted to be able to open up their home to Princess Eugenie and Jack as they start their own family.”
Harry and Meghan planned to retain Frogmore as their UK home, they said.
But would ‘house share’ with Eugenie and Jack if they returned to Britain next year, sources close to Harry and Meghan said.
Royal gardeners were sent to the cottage in October to get the ground ship shape for the princess and her hubby.
Windsor Castle groundsmen had cleared up the leaves and aired the home which had been closed up for eight months.
Eugenie, an associate art director, and Jack, a brand ambassador for Casamigos tequila, were understood to be working from their home during the second pandemic lockdown.
Harry and Meghan were gifted the 200-year-old Frogmore Cottage by the Queen in April 2019 ahead of Archie’s birth.
Meghan ordered a “substantial” overhaul of the 200-year-old home which needed rewiring and heating
Workmen toiled for six months to turn it into the couple’s dream family abode.
This included repainting the exterior and landscaping the garden set in 33 acres of land.
The bill sparked outrage after the couple quit Frogmore last November for a lakeside mansion in Canada with baby Archie, now 16-months-old.
The Sussexes announced in January they were stepping down as senior royals.
Harry and Meghan last stayed at the cottage in March during their farewell tour.
They officially quit as senior royals on April 1 after moving into a Hollywood pal’s mansion in California and bought a mansion in Montecito in July.
The couple have always maintained that Frogmore Cottage would remain their UK home.
This article originally appeared on The Sun and has been republished with permission